8 KEY Patent
---- OR ----
Fatigue & Pain in Neck, Shoulders, Back, Arms, Elbows, Wrists, Hands and Fingers
Type Latin Based Alphabets
Using 8 KEY Combinations
- All computer keyboard data and every Latin based alphabet language can be entered using any 8 sensors and a chordic 8 key data entry method.
- The chordic 8 key data entry method uses any 8 sensors to allow ergonomic positioning of the fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Prevent the development of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cumulative Trauma Disorders, Repetitive Motion Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Disorders and Repetitive Stress Injuries.
- The 8 key data entry method can be used as an 8 dot unified braille code arrangement.
- The 8 sensor data entry method can be used as a finger spelling technique allowing the DeafBlind to communicate faster.
- All QWERTY keyboard computer data (including Spanish and French) can be entered sequentially through any phone.
- The phone invention, without the use of predictive text, is faster and easier than Tegic T9 (AOL Mobile) or any other predictive text input method.
- Simultaneous key actuations lower the data entry rate to almost one key press for each data character without the use of predictive text.
- Deaf, Speech Impaired and DeafBlind can use any phone to communicate emergency 911 messages.
- Allows Deaf, Blind, Speech Impaired and Deaf-Blind to use cell phones to text message.
- Makes all phones and cell phones TTY / TDD A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant devices.
- Enables Deaf, Speech Impaired and Deaf-Blind persons the ability to use 911 without the use of a TTY or TDD.
- Dial a website address from any phone in the world for telephonic Automated Attendant Internet access.
- Dial a web-cam address from a video phone to bring up internet cameras for traffic updates or visual confirmation.
- Dial any email address from any phone in the world to leave text or voice messages.
- Multiple types of data entry modes increase speed and ease of use.